PROP WEAPONS RULES
1. Functional weapons of any kind are not permitted.
2. Simulated weapons must be non-firing and have a brightly colored cap.
3. Approved materials for prop weapons are: foam, rubber, cardboard, plastic, and papier-mâché.
4. Metal weapons are not permitted. This includes metal swords, blades, bats, knives, saws, scissors etc.
5. Pyrotechnics and projectiles are not allowed.
6. Any weapons purchased at South Texas Comic Con such as pocket knives, swords, replica weapons etc. that would otherwise be prohibited by the weapons policy must remain secure in the original packaging while on McAllen Convention Center property.
7. All prop weapons at the event are subject to the approval of South Texas Comic Con and McAllen Convention Center staff.